Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Top 5 Obsessions This Week

Hey gang, time to visit my top 5 again. so many things to choose from. Here is a few.

1) Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes the sequel to the bestseller You. Thrilling and Deeply engrossing, a must summer read.


2) Lights Out the perfect scary movies is taut thrill ride. A few real scares make this a perfect summer movie.


3) My favorite drink this summer is a drink I found on Tipsy Bartender called Northern Lights - made with Blueberry Red Bull, Smirnoff Lemon Berry Sour and Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka- top with crushed and garnish with blueberries and a lemon squeeze.

 4) Top of my music playlist is the trippy dance jazz juggernaut This Girl by Kungs & Cookin On 3 Burners.



5) Rounding out number 5 is Stranger Things a Netflix Original- starring Winona Ryder. It is the surprise hit of the summer and binge worthy.


2 comments: